Poly-Version has been a key supplier of the hair care industry for over 40 years.We have vast experience in every aspect and nuance of this business. This gives us the knowledge necessary to be an excellent vendor ,and our customers the comfort of knowing that we will be proactive rather than reactive when it comes to supplying you with this critical component. Throughout the years, Poly-Version has demonstrated that:
- Our pricing has been extraordinarily stable.
- Our quality record is exceptional.
- Our on-time delivery performance has been excellent.
- We have been able to react to increases in demand quickly and efficiently.
- We are committed to finding ways to reduce costs and/or add value to your product.
- Our facility is located on 2.5 acres of land in Jersey City, NJ. Our manufacturing plant is owned and consists of 25,000 square feet leaving us room for expansion if necessary.
- Our factory employees are members of Local 259 United Auto Workers.
- The average tenure of our plant employees is approximately 21 years.
- Our Executive Staff consists of Phil Goldschmiedt (25 years), Terry Mert (36 years) and Patty Reese (28 years).
Our mission as a manufacturer is to be an invaluable resource to our customers.
A key focus has always been to ensure high quality standards in order for our customers to achieve the highest level of productivity. As a company, we strive to exceed our customer's expectations; maintain market leadership; adhere to the highest standards in quality, integrity, compliance and accountability.
We provide our employees with a safe and healthy work environment and we comply with all city, state and federal regulations.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR COMMUNITY & ENVIRONMENT
- Over 90% of our waste is recycled.
- 100% of the inks we use in our printing operation are made from non-harmful soy.
- 100% of the paper we purchase is produced using recycled materials.
- We have our self-generated waste processed for recycling, employing adults with developmental disabilities.
History of Innovation
Poly-Version has had a long history of being a leader and innovator. Following are inventions and patents both past and present
as we continue to lead and innovate:
|November 1970||Patent #3,562,053||Apparatus and method for heat sealing heat shrinkable film.|
|December 1970||Patent #3,572,687||Apparatus for folding sheeted articles.|
|May 1972||Patent #3,681,784||Wristlet-glove.|
|April 1973||Patent #3,923,577||Apparatus and method for making a multi-component article.|
|May 1973||Patent #3,870,150||Sterile plastic glove and package assembly.|
|May 1986||Patent #4,587,674||Disposable cap with straps.|
|April 1990||Patent #4,916,757||Plastic glove having trigger finger.|
|January 2012||Patent #8,092,008||System and method for protecting eyeglasses during hair dye process.|
|October 2011||Application #13/265,245||Method for laminating one glove on top of another.|